Sunday, December 5, 2010

Prince of E-bay

So, this drawing is a rather simple one. Nothing special, but I did feel like it needed to be posted. You can tell, hopefully, that this is a prince. (his crown should give it away) I had a dream two nights ago that there was a school dance. The school board had found a prince on E-bay and invited him to the dance. This was obviously ment to get more people to go. I went and danced with him, suprise suprise. And only after the first dance we fell in love. The dance was a three nighter, meaning it was every evening for three nights. And every time a special song (I don't know what) came on, I would go and dance with the prince. However, the prince asked me to marry him. In the dream I was only in High School, but I was stupid and said yes. But sadley, we couldn't get married, because he had to go back to the land of E-bay. I never got to be with my prince, but if you see this face on E-bay anywhere, please, give me the heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment