Sunday, December 5, 2010

Watercolor Girl



Wow, you have got me in a good mood because look! Another water color! I did this a while ago during my one, and only, art lesson. Yes, now you know the truth. I have never taken an art lesson in my life! Sad, I know. But something always seems to get in the way. But I hope that all changes real soon. Anyway, back to the painting. This is just a girl. She doesn't have a name. But if I were to name her, it would be Maggie. This is one of the water colors that actually worked for me. I was a little worried because I didn't want the skin to look all blotchy. It did, but that is what's great about watercolors, they kind of make any mistake look great! I said kind of. This was one of the first "real life" paintings/drawings that I have done. I have a few more, but I believe this one is the first. Feast your eyes, this is a special painting....okay, you can stop now, the moment is gone.

1 comment: