Sunday, December 5, 2010

Seaside Thinking



I know, this is another drawing in orange, but it was all that I had. Believe it or not, I was drawing this while I was at Pixar!!!!! I was actually at the place that I want to work! I was eating in their cafe! It was so amazing! Naturally, the place inspired me and I drew this girl. You will notice I went back to the Cinderellaish dress. I tend to go to that when I feel like my girl characters are out and about. I am very proud of the hand in the drawing. Not a weird thing to be proud of. It doesn't look too big or too small and it looks really nice! Not to mention I didn't put the thumb on the wrong side of the hand this time! I imagined her sitting on the rocks by the beach, looking out at the ocean. Not looking for something, but thinking about something. I notice that I usually make my characters think in their state of being. I think she looks pensive and sol em. But I think I did push her head too far out. At least it's still on her neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment