Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sapphira


You can stop your wolf-whistling, I know she looks good! You can tell I'm not very modest. In person I am, but in writing, no way! This is yet another character I met in a dream. "Met" is a bit on an understatement. I was her actually. Her hair is a dirty blond and has blue eyes. I was a gypsy in the story "The Hunch Back of Notre Dame", the Disney version. I was called the albino Gypsy because usually, gypsies are dark haired and dark eyed. Frollo was being creepy in my dream to I willed myself to wake up. What can you expect from a creepy Disney villain who has no self control? Yeesh! Anyway, I like the graceful look I gave her. I named her 'Sapphira' which means sapphire in the Gypsy language. Funny, considering the other character in the movie was named Ezmerelda, which means emerald. It just goes to show ya, the pretty girls in Disney movies get the pretty names.

No comments:

Post a Comment